How to find a good poem?
Google autocomplete suggestions differ greatly between local Google versions (google.com, google.co.uk, google.it…). Your results also vary depending on whether you are logged in to your Google account or not.
Remember that Google updates the suggestions constantly - no poem is set in stone. If you manage to catch an awesome poem, make sure to take a screenshot right away.
Aim for poetic results. Avoid common, trite phrases such as ones including the word “lyrics”.
How to submit your poem?
Our email address for submissions is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our aim is to publish all the poems that we like.
Please, send screenshots only - it is difficult to reproduce your poem. Crop the screenshots in similar manner as in our blog. Recommended width is 560-600 pixels, file format png/jpg/gif.
- omsky reblogged this from googlepoet
- chiedegozaru likes this
- galacticginyu likes this
- equalistmako likes this
- anchelada likes this
- inbetweenthehoursofsleep likes this
- lizzie-dripping likes this
- bangingyongguk likes this
- theheartofatrickster likes this
- transadjacent likes this
- timmyreedonplanetearth likes this
- armonian likes this
- omuai likes this
- the-fool-on-the-hill likes this
- funkyradfresh reblogged this from googlepoet
- spanishomelet likes this
- notanecromancer reblogged this from googlepoet
- curiousmuse reblogged this from googlepoet
- mina-fina likes this
- momentsmemoires likes this
- mvrius likes this
- laurabarbuto likes this
- sunttoataoinima likes this
- zmyaro likes this
- tsigolohcysp reblogged this from googlepoet
- susaneevans likes this
- 9bit likes this
- googlepoet posted this